Medication Therapy Management
Take the Guesswork Out of Your Medications
At Jeff's, we use the latest software technology tools to assist our highly trained Pharmacists with individual consultations.
Our Medication Therapy Management Program (MTM):
- carefully reviews a patient's medication therapy
- corrects duplicate medications
- corrects inappropriate doses for specific therapies
- suggests alternative medications to maximize therapy results
- helps clients get the most for what they are paying
Jessica Alicna, director of the Medication Therapy Management Program, is ready to assist you.
Visit our location, email, or call (270) 765-2157 today.
Medication therapy management, otherwise known as MTM, is a term used for a program to help you manage your medications and health conditions.
- Do you take several medications for several different health conditions?
- Are you finding it difficult to manage your health and your medications?
- Are you having any side effects from your medications?
- Do you have any questions about your medications?
- Do you want to know how best to take your medications to get the most from your medications?
- Do you take medications that require close monitoring such as medication levels?
- Have you been hospitalized recently?
- Would you like to know if you are up-to-date on the recommended vaccines?
- Would you like to have a complete list of the medications you take for your personal use?
- Do you have any concerns about medication costs?
- Would you like to receive education on diet and exercise?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may benefit from medication therapy management. With this program, our pharmacists will ensure you are getting the most benefit from your medications. In addition, our pharmacists can help you better manage your medications and health conditions, so you can live a healthier life.
Make an appointment today for a medication therapy management session with one of our pharmacists.